The HS Work Week Fundraiser will be from Monday, June 3 to Friday, June 7, 2019. Students will have the opportunity to earn money towards the balance of their summer camp trip by doing various projects around CBC.
Please carefully read the details below before you register:
- HS Work Week is open to all students who have registered for summer camp. If you are not already registered for summer camp, please complete the summer camp registration form before you sign up for HS Work Week.
- Students will have the opportunity to earn $10/hour towards the balance of their summer camp trip. Students will be responsible for clocking-in/clocking-out each day they work.
- Each student must be able to work for the entire 4 hour shift they register for.
- In order to give more students an opportunity to raise money towards their trip, students can only sign up for a maximum of 9 shifts (36 hours) throughout the week. That's up to $360 towards their trip!
- Because of space, we can only have 25 students working per shift. Priority will be given on a first come, first served basis. We will contact you if your student will be unable to work a shift because it's full.
- Lunch will be provided at 12:30 PM for all students.
- Please make sure that you are reachable at the contact info (email and number) you provide should we need to communicate to you about scheduling, weather, etc.
- The last day to register for HS Work Week is Sunday, May 26, 2019.